Saturday, March 2, 2019

You gotta read this. You just gotta. Because like AOC, I'm making a list of those who don't! HUCKABEE: Here Are The Top 5 Lies And Damning Discoveries From Cohen’s Testimony Today's entertainment gossip and chatter

Where did the Democrat's find this INSANE Woman AOC and how much longer will she run their Party in hell worse than they have.?
Replying to
@HonorToTheKing
Think about how many are writing books and making millions off the books. Is their support legit? has shown her true colors, hasn't she. She made millions off of her book. How many who write positive books about are president are true supporters? Make you think!
🤔
🤔
🤔
1
2
To me, the president is not a relative who is there to help take care of me. He is there to keep everyone safe. He is not there to make sure i make millions. He has done enough to make sure i can get a good job. The rest is up to me. I work for what money i make.
1