Friday, February 24, 2012

Video #Egypt The 30 Most Amazing Lost Cities Of Ancient World #India #Amazon #Peru #Jordan

The 30 Most Amazing Lost Cities Of Ancient World (SlideShow)

69,669 
   
  •  likes, 14 dislikes

Top Comments

see all

All Comments (145)

medlor44
  • BABYLON + NINEVEH  in iraq
    also
  • mexico i love u
  • @gato123452 I don't either now to be honest, I don't even remember writing that comment.
  • @XxIanxX I don't
  • Twelve down, eighteen to go. almost all of the remaining ones are in Greece/Turkey or India. Challenge accepted.
  • 1:25 only the KING deserves the one with the BIGGEST breasts!
    I'd make that a rule, too if I were him...
  • 4:13 anyone think people might have stood on those platforms for some sort of religious or sacred ceromony?
  • Lol what the? O_o @ 2:46
  • As simple as that, the guy who made that ridiculous video, clearly is someone who knows nothing about history and lost cities
  • I was not aware that Athens is one of the lost cities.. Instead, I think, Athens is the capital of Greece! Still!