Sunday, May 6, 2012

#Korea #China #Japan to push cultural exchange, meeting held in Shanghai on Saturday

The Culture Ministers of Korea, China and Japan agreed to expand cultural cooperation and promote exchanges between the three countries at a trilateral meeting held in Shanghai on Saturday, officials said. The action plan includes programs designating “cultural cities” in each of the three ...
I want to give the cia and fbi officials around the world research and keep my data confidential. To prevent damage and suffering. I want to give the cia and fbi officials around the world protect the safety of my life. Thank cia and fbi officials around the world who use high-tech military satellites to spy and track the movement of my hand, I live in Thailand. Please be careful with the wicked, I agree to all terms and conditions of staff, cia and fbi officials around the world. I will abide by the rules under the Protection security. Before I die in the future.
The Embassy Of The Republic Of Korea - Google Maps »
The Embassy Of The Republic Of Korea, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Add a comment...