Sunday, June 10, 2012

#French #Open Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic, saw these two play last year, pulling for Djokovic this time!

Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic for the men's French Open finals starts now..

#FrenchOpen  
Shared from the Google+ French Open stream
+3
4 comments
Robbie Taylor9:11 AM
+1
I saw these two play last year, and I'm pulling for Djokovic this time!
Cliff Loresco9:14 AM
I'm picking Raffa for win but I'm okay if Djoker does. I like them both equally..
Add a comment...

Rafael Nadal

8:21 AM  -  Public
Rafa wouldn¹t have got here without all of your support. Cheer him during the match - and your support will create a special gift for him.

Shoot a message to Rafa! http://gonike.me/6039rgS5
Rafa's team
1
+8
6 comments
Alin-Sorin Podaru9:00 AM
good luck RAFA  ;)
Victoria Nelson9:05 AM
Rafa 4ever! <3 good luck beat the Djoker in 3!!!!!
Add a comment...

Ping Doherty

8:40 AM  -  Public
VAMOS Rafael Nadal!!!
+2
3 comments
SOUKAINA YACOUTI8:43 AM
+1
ALLEZ RAFA
Ping Doherty8:43 AM
+1
Yes +Bernd Schaefers ! French Open Finals in 17 mins. :D
Add a comment...

Duda Fav

7:09 AM  -  Public
Today Novak Djokovic will play against Rafael Nadal in the French Open final, good luck Nole! 
4
+8
23 comments
amit pable9:13 AM
has match started i m in office cant watch it pity me
SOUKAINA YACOUTI9:14 AM
noooooo not yet
Add a comment...