Saturday, June 23, 2012

FROM @amidyousef Syrians View Of The Events and the TRUTH In Syria as I see it.


Amid Yousef8:36 PM
+1

Wow, Today, Syria's New Government includes 2 Cabinets for theOPPOSITION and all this FIREWORKS to Thwart PEACE and no one seems to take in strides the OBVIOUS this is the *WAR Machines's Superbowl. Here is how a *SYRIAN SEES IT* 

A Syrians View Of The Events and the TRUTH In Syria as I see it...


 
466 views 
   
Published on Mar 21, 2012 by 
http://www.TVSHOWHOW.com
Here is the entire Text:
https://plus.google.com/102778563580121606331/posts/fP5sDT23nsv

I am Syrian and am FREE, so we're all my forefathers.
The article you are looking at was pulled by me ( I unpublished) shortly after the events started, and I live here in USA. My father and our entire family ran away to America in the 70's and I have no love for the Previous Assad regime, most of whom are still in power - up until March 14th of 2011 - the entire country had nothing to say but nice about how proud we were to have this proud Young couple modernizing Syria... and trying to clean the corrupt Syrians out of power ( mostly his relatives and uncles) which is proving difficult.
Meantime, to understand Syria, you need to understand its religious makeup:
About 22,000,000 as follows:
Sunnis (follow teachings of the Saudis) 16 million, if we have a REAL democracy, we will have One vote like what happened in Gazza.... Remember how much hope we had for Gazza?
Then we have About 3,000,000 Allwaits (sort of Shea like Iran they believe in the importance of Ali... But don't kid yourself, No Syrian loves the Farsey although they have an economic and military alliance with them... They are NOT Arabs and Syrians Have fought many wars with the Iranians over the years....
Christians make up about 2,500,000 I am one of those...
The Balance is Druse, Turks, Armenians, kurds, Jews and so on...we lived happily side by side...
See this video:
  •  likes, 3 dislikes
see all

All Comments (10)

medlor44
  • .mr midnight ....if u compared with libya over 150,000 human being died there in a country of 6 million population only its catastrophe even Hiroshima and nakazaki both nuke bomb together killed 120,000 so please tell me what freedom is this ...if we compared we r 24 million means 150,000*4=600,000 could die in syria if nato gave us his freedom surly not talking about more than 42 religion in syria which not there in libya ..
  • great one amid ...some people just dont get it ..we r not a perfect country as we never been one even bashar alasad himself when barbra of bbc channel asked him do u cosider syria a democratic country ...he said we never said syria is democratic but we r going in that way and the most important syria today is not the same as yesterday...they fighting us everywhere even Facebook deleted the page of electronic syrian army 174 time till now like free Palestine page its freedom god help us all ..
  • I would love to have my own show like this!!
  • @SleepCountry009 I would love to hear YOU on video rebutting my video point by point... I would welcome that... BTW. Read what I just posted for @midnght123 about my belief that the SYRIAN GOVERNMENT is very corrupt... I don't take sides in this essay. I only wanted to SHARE my SYRIAN point of view instead of all the MEDIA with the slanted angles.
    I would love to have your VIDEO rebuttal posted here as an answer... what do you say?
  • Thank You @midnght123 If you paid attention well to the video, I take NO SIDEs... I believe the GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT and I say so...
    I also, have been following the events and I visit SYRIA regularly as we have many of our relatives and family members still there...
    I shared with you what I believe is happening after 12 month of standing on the sideline and only decided to publish this after becoming convinced of the attack from WITHIN... I believe SYRIA will be a nice place SOON. Happy EASTER
  • the thing that made me laugh the most is at 4:00 when he said that the Saudis started the uprising in Syria just to stop women from gaining their freedom in Saudi Arabia not because the Syrians are fed up with the corruption and they saw the uprising in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen looooool
  • hahaha that's the most B**S*** i've ever heard 
  • A very interesting video...wow..