Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Video #Syria I am Syrian, I am FREE and So were my *Fathers and Grandfathers* What the west and Saudi Arabia is doing to SYRIA is disgusting. No SYRIAN only an outsider who does NOT LOVE SYRIA will attack with such vigor

I am Syrian, I am FREE and So were my *Fathers and Grandfathers*
What the west and Saudi Arabia is doing to SYRIA is disgusting.
No SYRIAN only an outsider who does NOT LOVE SYRIA will attack with such vigor... SYRIA is for ALL no Religious groups or ideas. Please BRING BACKSyria... the SYRIA OF PEACE... Please SHARE if you like
Amid Yousef originally shared this post:
Oh Bird of Peace, We will bring Peace Back to DAMASCUS... No Syrian would do what these THUGS did today.. SYRIA is under attack and may ALLAH ye7hmeekun and PLEASE Begin forgiving FORGIVE those that did that as They Don't Know What They Re doing
Ya Teir El Salam, badna Nou3adak nred El basmey la elsham..
1
+3
Wilson HinesYesterday 9:11 AM
I believe it.  Assad might be tough, but I don't believe he would do this to his people.  This is external forces.
Amid YousefYesterday 9:17 AM
+2
Thank You +Wilson Hines actually, the media is LYING so much. This isSaudis paying the USA or threatening with oil...
Syria elected a Parliament and the head is Muslim Sunni and he is trying to build a new government.
Imagine what it must be like to run a country with so many countries having their troops and interests here...