Saturday, November 1, 2014

TRICK OR TREAT TSU ‎UPDATE‬ - After a week I am wondering is #TSU for real,

TRICK OR TREAT TSU ‎UPDATE‬ - After a week I am wondering is #TSU for real, or just something fun to do for a week... I seem to be gathering a lot of friends and activity and averaging revenue payout of out at 0.60 per day just for posting pretty pictures, at least for the last three days those are the results I am getting about 20 LIKES per photo, and 6-7 comments per post.  For a few days there I thought it might be my #Facebook replacement but now not sure. Have you tried it, what do you think? What is everyone else doing? It's one thing to spend a week on a new offering. Is this permenent or just a fun week. Very interested to see what you are seeing. Go ‪#‎TSU‬?https://www.tsu.co/robbyba
Read more
67
6
Shirley Lim's profile photoSusan Robertson's profile photoMarcello Giovanni Papa's profile photoDennis Coble's profile photo
Hide comments
Justin Rash
11:59 AM
 
 
+Robby Ball probably too early to call so far, but I am satisfied enough to make #TSU my facebook replacement.  Generating a network and children is a little more difficult than I first had thought, but I am only on Day 2 :)
Read more
Bonnie Manis
12:13 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Testing it out +Robby Ball. Let you know what I think after I've spent some significant time there.https://www.tsu.co/BonnieManis
Massimo Luciani
12:23 PM
 
 
I opened an account there but I'm earning nothing so far. Probably it's just that I'm not actively looking for friends.
Kirsten b
12:40 PM
 
 
+Robby Ball I still haven't figured out why it won't let me add a profile pic? Any ideas? And I have a few followers but have done absolutely nothing to get them!
Richard Shivell
1:26 PM
 
 
+Robby Ball​ Only my second day but I have one hundred friends and probably more than that now. The thing that puzzles me is I have more friends than followers. I thought it would be the other way around. I haven't been on Facebook for a while so it's not really a replacement. 
Read more
Richard Shivell
1:59 PM
 
 
I just tried to get on. It says they are down for maintenance.
Amig Von Hallen
2:22 PM
 
 
Anyway as far as i'm seeing there are many bugs. And they are too slow to fix them. I wonder if they can manage such a load of people joining. We'll see...
Nancy Núñez Ortiz
2:41 PM
 
 
Yo no siquiera pude terminar de llenar mi perfil¡¡¡ :( +Robby Ball 
Translate
Joxua Luxor
2:43 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
haven't signed up yet.  Maybe on my day off.  Sounds like one of those forums from which I will get booted for being too controversial, imho. 
Robby Ball
3:50 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Kirsten b to add profile pic i had to use my desktop, couldnt figure it out on phone
Robby Ball
3:50 PM
 
 
+Joxua Luxor you should try it
Kirsten b
7:29 PM
 
 
+Robby Ball thanks hun, think I've got it sorted, but this site isn't easy lol
Add a comment...