Saturday, January 24, 2015

#JOB #SEARCH It's official. I am looking for a new job. In my quest to find a new job, Robby Ball

3 mins · Edited · 
It's official. I am looking for a new job. In my quest to find a new job, I posted this BLOG on linked in, where I even mentioned my days at Charley Magruders days as part of my story. If you can take a second to give me a LIKE or comment on my blog it would be helpful thank you smile emoticon Hope you are all having a great weekend, I see the sun is out, nice change after all that rain
 — feeling thankful.
If you were able to belly up to one of the two bars and order a drink one of the long hair bartenders would be there to serve you. Insert “Sweet Bartenders” names here. Robby, Paul, Dale, Andy, Gino, Rocky, or Mark. All of whom I assumed took a class
LINKEDIN.COM
Like ·  ·  · Buffer
Hi stranger where's picture of you just want to thank you for all the years you babysitted me at drink or drown we are all true friends for me I miss you all dearly
Like ·