Monday, May 21, 2012

I Dream of Jeannie Theme Song

i dream of jeannie


 
1,209,519 
   
Uploaded by  on Oct 7, 2006
i dream of jeannie video

Top Comments

  • MMMMM, Major Nelson was so SEXY..
  • Ahhh Barbara Eden and that harem girl outfit. A lot of hormones of 12 year olds got carbonized. I know mine did.
see all

All Comments (428)

medlor44
  • They say she was born in Bagdad more than 3000 years ago and that she was locked in that bottle for more than 2000 years and that Major Nelson released her. His life became so troublesome since then. Always a visit to DrBellows.
    Good metaphor for Babylon(Federal, Reserve, UK, USA, etc) that will be 100 in 2013.
    Oh Babylon it took just an hour for your judgment!
    I see thousands of millions hacked, bank losses, wars and rumors, EBL, RNM, antennas, etc
    Where are we heading for, now?
  • I used to watch this show and Bewitched at my neighbor's house whenever I got home from school. Good times.